For the purposes of the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 you are informed that Renegade with address in the Portal de Gamarra 7, Pab.25 0103 Vitoria, Álava, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
In Renegade, we use and process the personal data collected for different purposes depending on what you have expressly authorized and consented to.
These purposes can be:
1.- Execution of the sale of products and articles of Renegade:
In a purchase transaction, personal data must be collected. These data are necessary to manage the purchase properly, to facilitate the processing of the order and to manage customer service and after sales services associated with the purchase made as well as to send any communication regarding the products that have acquired. The treatment of these personal data is based on the existence of a contractual relationship with you and as a consequence your data will be used and processed for this purpose due to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale.
2.- Commercial communications on the products and services of Renegade:
When you provide us with your e-mail, ordinary mail, telephone or postal address, after checking the box enabled for this, we obtain your personal data. These data are necessary to provide a better customer service, transmit commercial information and news about our products and services as well as to conduct market studies.
The treatment related to commercial communications about the products and services of Renegade Trends S.L. It will only be done when you have consented to them expressly through the marking of the corresponding box.
3.- Communication of personalized offers of products and services of Renegade:
By providing us with your personal data, individualized customer profiles are developed. This data allows us to determine your behaviors, preferences and interests and therefore make it possible for you to receive marketing communications with personalized content related to products that might interest you, such as offers, promotions and personalized discounts from Renegade.
The treatment related to personalized offers through the creation of individualized profiles will only be carried out when you have expressly consented to them through the marking of the corresponding box.
4.- Fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations to comply with our legal duties regarding the information requirements of both judicial bodies, regulatory agencies and supervisors, and state security forces. These obligations include the delivery, in certain circumstances, of personal data to the aforementioned bodies.
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you and therefore the owner of the data will be obliged to provide your personal data, on the contrary it will be impossible to execute the contract.
- You have expressed your consent (a consent form has been submitted to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes).
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and therefore the owner of the data will be required to provide your personal data, on the contrary it will be impossible to comply with these legal obligations and the competent authority will require them in the second instance .
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and when appropriate during the time in which may be required some type of liability arising from a relationship or legal obligation or the execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures requested by you.
If your data has been collected for several different purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
Renegade is committed to the fulfillment of its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them. Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our business partners devote the maximum efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures to guarantee the protection of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use.
In those cases in which we have provided you or you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping it secret and complying with all other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
You have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the processing of data for these purposes, in cases where the processing of your data is conditioned on consent.
- Request more details and information about the use we make of your personal data.
- Correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain.
- Delete information for whose use we no longer have legal basis.
- Oppose any treatment of your data that takes legitimate interest as a legal basis unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment compensate for any possible damage to your data protection rights.
- Restrict and limit the way we use your data while investigating a claim.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
You can exercise any of these rights by request addressed to Renegade in writing to Portal de Gamarra 7, Pab. 25 0103 Vitoria, Álava or by communicating it in writing to our email address renegade (at) renegade-shop.com
If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish legislation, if this is lower.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other competent bodies.